Frequently Asked Questions
You have questions? I have answers!
What size prints do you offer?
I offer a variety of popular size prints: 5x5, 5x7, 8x8, 8x10, 10x10, 11x14, 12x12, 16x20, 20x30, 24x36. Simply select the size you want from the drop down menu on the right and add it to your cart.
What if I don't see the size I want/need?
No problem! I can print in many other sizes too. Please contact me here and I can help you.
How are your fine art prints made? Do you print them yourself?
All my fine art photo prints, including the photos on my cards, are sent to a professional lab. I have found that the quality of print and color from a professional lab is so much better than what I can do at home, even with a good printer.
The photos are printed on premium quality Kodak Endura archival photograph paper with a beautiful Lustre finish. This provides a beautiful looking print with excellent resistance to light fade and will last a lifetime.
Do you have ready to hang art?
Yes I do! I offer beautiful gallery wrapped canvas with my images printed on them. You can find them here:
These canvases are gorgeous and are ready to hang, right out of the box. The back of the canvas features a solid wood base and super tight wrapped corners and is finished with a black backing and comes with hanging hardware.
I'm so excited! When will my purchase arrive?
- Digital media will be delivered right after you make a purchase. No waiting!
- Photo greeting cards and original paintings will be shipped out within 1-2 day (Monday through Friday)
- Fine art photo prints need to be ordered from my lab and usually ships out within 7 to 10 business days.
- Gallery wrapped canvas are special ordered and will ship directly to you within 7-10 days.
- Canvas totes and pillow covers will be shipped out within 1-2 weeks.
Please note that as much as I try to ship out your purchase in a timely manner, sometime shipping times may vary depending on region and weather conditions.
How will my purchase be packaged?
- Digital media will be delivered in an email right after purchase.
- Photo greeting cards and smaller prints will be packaged in sturdy flat photo mailers.
- Larger prints will be rolled and shipped in a photo tube.
- Oil paintings will be safely packed in a box
- Gallery wrapped canvas will ship directly from the lab and will arrive in a sturdy box with protected corners.
- Canvas totes and pillow covers will arrive in a box.
Do you accept returns?
Because most of these items are custom made, I do not accept returns. However, I want you to be completely happy with your purchase. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are unhappy with the quality of your purchase; I will either replace or exchange it. Please contact me and send me a photo of the item as soon as possible. If needed, please return the item as you received it within 7 days of receipt. (Please keep in mind that you will also be responsible for shipping costs when you return an item.)
Oh No! What happens if my purchase arrives damaged?
Although I do my best to ensure your purchase arrives safe and perfect, sometimes, accidents do happen and items get damaged in shipping. If this is the case, don't worry. Please contact me and send me a photo of the item as soon as possible and I will work to replace the item
If you don't find the answer to your question, please contact me! I'd love to chat and help you out! I try and answer questions within 24 hours.
Thanks so much!